The research carried in our group is highly interdisciplinary in nature, and we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds in Chemical, Mechanical, Materials or Bioengineering. We believe in collaborative work culture with members within and outside of our group. The work in our group is primarily experimental in nature supported by theoretical/numerical modeling.
We are always looking for motivated candidates with passion of making a discovery to join our team, and have positions available for postdoctoral researchers and graduate students.
We are currently looking to hire highly a motivated candidate for postdoctoral position in our group.
- The position entails highly interdisciplinary work centered on fluid mechanics and nano/micro-scale heat transfer, and development of new technologies (including new materials).
- Applicants are expected to have hands-on experience and a strong track record in field of multiphase heat and mass transfer OR colloids OR soft matter.
- Prior experience in micro-fabrication/materials synthesis and tools such as SEM/TEM is desirable.
- The candidate should be a self-starter, motivated and enthusiastic towards exploring new areas.
Interested candidates should send a single PDF file including (i) a CV, (ii) a complete list of publications, (iii) three major publications, and (iv) a list of at-least three references to Dr. Sushant Anand.
- Applicants with B.S. degree majoring in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering are preferred.
- Having prior experience in experimental work is highly desirable.
For PhD applicants: RA/TA positions are currently available in our group
- While we are looking for motivated students from diverse backgrounds, preference is given to students with Masters degree, and/or a track record of publication(s) in reputed journals.
- Applicants may send their CV, transcript and publications (if available) to Dr. Sushant Anand
- The general requirements and process for gaining admission to our PhD program, please visit the graduate catalog (PhD).
For MS applicants:
- Masters students interested in joining the ongoing research may may send their CV, transcript and publications (if available) to Dr. Sushant Anand
- NOTE: MS students are expected to support themselves, and no tuition waivers are usually available. In some cases however, depending upon the strength of the candidate’s profile, RA/TA positions may sometimes be available.
- The general requirements and process for gaining admission to our MS program, please visit the graduate catalog (MS).
- Undergraduate students interested in research experience are encouraged to contact Dr. Sushant Anand.